Follow This Person
Ron L. Deal is president of Successful Stepfamilies, author of The Smart Stepfamily: Seven Steps to a Healthy Family, and serves as stepfamily educational consultant to Focus on the Family.
He has appeared on numerous broadcasts, including Focus on the Family, and conducts stepfamily conferences and ministry training around the country.
Ron and his wife, Nan, live with their three boys in Arkansas.
- Author of numerous books, latest, The Smart Stepfamily Marriage, (2015)
- Founder/President, As For Me and My House Ministries (LLC)
- Founder, Successful Stepfamilies
- Licensed marriage and family therapist
- Licensed professional counselor
- Has appeared on Focus on the Family, FamilyLife Today
- Interviewed by Fox News, MSNBC, ABC Nightline
- Speaks at National Stepfamily Conference and American Association of Christian Counselors World Conference
- Masters degree, Marriage and Family Therapy, Abilene Christian University