Signs of the Future America and World
Share This article
Eight years ago, Jonathan released The Harbinger (on the 700 Club). Today he is releasing the sequel, The Harbinger II. He says there was more to be revealed, but he held back until 2020. Now many of the shakings referenced in The Harbinger are now coming true. Below are the topics that Jonathan wishes to cover in his interview:
- There are things you’ve held back from revealing for years, that you only put now in The Harbinger II. For example, the mystery of 9/11, the mystery of the pentagon, NYC, the warning, the trumpets of God that sounded before 9/11, and the appointed prophetic word.
- Harbingers have appeared since the release of his first book including the Fall, the Image, the Ninth of Tammuz, and the Judgment Tree.
- In The Harbinger II, there’s a chapter called the 19-year Mystery. This is referring to the ancient template of judgment from the Bible. The Harbinger pinpointed the exact year the shakings were to come (2020) and even the pandemic.
- Jonathan reveals an amazing mystery behind the pandemic. What is it? The mystery of pestilence in the Bible, Jeremiah, the Valley of Hinnom, the Potter’s Field, The Balm of Gilead, and the Jubilee.
- Jonathan believes a critical period is ahead, but there is hope, God is calling for revival.
In the book of Joel, the prophet recognized that the Day of Judgment by God was at hand. He then called for a holy convocation (a solemn assembly) of all people and their leaders to repentance. The Bible gives many examples of solemn assemblies, but its main focus is a special time allotted for the repentance from sin(s) that may invite the judgment of God upon the nation. A solemn assembly for America is a National Day of Repentance. “For if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.”. Scripture documents that when there were times of great turmoil, grieving and conviction of sin, leaders arose and called together a solemn assembly of the nation for repentance. The last time our nation was called to a solemn assembly was by Abraham Lincoln. We are long overdue for a time of repentance before God.
The Return is a National & Global Day of Prayer and Repentance that will be held throughout America & the world. A live event will be held at the National Mall in Washington, D.C. on Saturday, September 26, 2020. There is no charge to attend, but tickets will be required. Tickets will be on a first come first serve basis. Below are the topics that Jonathan wishes to cover in his interview about The Return:
- In September, we set forth ten days, known from ancient times as the Days of Awe, of September 18 to September 28, as a special time to intensify our prayers, intercession, repentance, and revival. It all begins on the Feast of Trumpets and concludes on the Day of Atonement, the Day of Return, on Saturday, September 26.
- Believers and leaders already on board with The Return include everyone from Pat Robertson to James Dobson, to Billy Graham’s daughter Ann Graham Lotz, to Martin Luther King’s Niece Alveda King and many more. The event will be simulcast in churches across the globe.
- Jonathan and Kevin Jessip began working on The Return over a year ago before all the recent shakings came upon America and the world.
- Solemn assemblies like The Return are important. In the midst of the Civil War Abraham Lincoln called called for a solemn assembly and it turned things around during the war. In 1980, America was falling. Carter was president and faced challenges during his administration with the economy and the Soviet Union hostage situation. He called for a day of prayer at the Washington National Mall. A few months later revival took place. President Regan established an official National Day of Prayer.
- America is at a critical place. The upcoming election can wipe away, seal, or change our nation. The shakings referenced in The Harbinger are now coming true. America’s future can be revival or judgment.
- The Harbinger II: The Return warns America of judgment and has the word Return in the title. The Return is a template for America which offers a window for people to repent.
- Jonathan recently discovered a mystery behind The Return that nobody realized. September 26 on the Hebrew calendar turns out to be a critical, appointed time called Shabbat Shuvah.
- A pastor in Kentucky has had dreams about the year 2020 that have gone viral on the internet because they appear to be coming true. The man heard a call from Heaven for God’s people to pray for repentance, revival, and a great harvest. He also saw a cloud over America indicating colossal warfare.
- To take part in The Return, Jonathan says people need to start praying as never before 10 days prior to the National Day of Prayer and Repentance. Pray and intercede for revival. Spread the word of salvation with those around you, share the love of God and let others know of The Return. Let your pastor or the pastors and houses of worship in your area know and encourage them that they can be part of The Return.
Share This article